BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

Meow, meow, meoowwww





























So freaking adorable!!! I think I'd just die from laughter if I saw Fuz or Walter half way up our tree.... Then maybe I'd kill them. LOL

Well, I'm bored shitless... I should be working but its soooo slow. Seriously, who wants to do advertising the week of Christmas? Hell, I know I don't want to sell it, but the boss man is making me work all week except Friday. Hopeuflly, we'll get off around 2:30 or 3pm on Christmas Eve. Not that I have anything important to do, I'd just like to be able to go home and do some cleaning before everyone shows up on Christmas day. Seems my Bro, SIL and nephew will be joining us around Noon for dinner and presents. I have a pretty good idea that we'll have presents first. LOL! Who's gonna tell my three-year-old nephew he has to wait?! NOT ME!

And, I'd like to make an educated guess on what the surprise might be from my Mom and Dad. I'm thinking it's a Nintendo Wii. Now, this is an educated guess, I do not know. It almost killed me yesterday not to snoop around and see the box since it was so close to me, yet covered up. I seriously think they're trying to torture me! Based on the size and dimensions of the box, it could definitely be a Wii, however, they could be tricking me... I've always kind of wanted one, but it hasn't been a priority since the hubby has been without a job almost the entire year. Apparently, my Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her a Wii. Keep in mind, she asked me last Tuesday... ya know, when I was so doped up on valium I didn't know my own name?! Ugh... I feel bad for asking for that because they're not cheap, but Jesus... what did she expect?! Don't ask someone out of their mind what they want for Christmas, it's just not a good idea.

I guess I can't be thankful I didn't say I wanted a dildo. :-)

0 comments: