BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's almost Friday!

Deck the halls with boughs of holly... fa-la-la-la-laaa-la-la-la-laaaa! And as you read that, be thankful you're reading, not hearing :) My voice is far from angelic, but I sure like to sing.

I'm really trying to get myself into the Christmas mood, but I'm pretty sure its not working. I'm not sure if its because I've been miserable since August with this damn leg or Dad trying to die on me or the computer upgrade at work... I've had a lot of crazy this year and I think its ruining my spirit!

Sooner or later, I'm going to have to decorate that damn tree... and I reckon I'll do it this weekend. The pain from my leg is radiating into my lower back and I feel pretty useless today. I guess I'll sit on my ass and make chocolate covered pretzels tonight instead of decorating or baking cookies. We'll save the heavy work for this weekend so I can be miserable then. :)

The last Christmas gift I'd ordered has arrived! I bought my 3-yr old nephew, "Eye", a tee ball stand, ball and bat. Woot! We gotta get this boy playing some baseball early... LOL! I just hope he likes it and eventually maybe he'll make me proud and play little league. I really miss going to games and cheering on the kids... so hopefully I can make some plans for that in a few years.

Ahhh... I have so much work to do and I better get back to it before boss man walks around! :)

0 comments: